High Pressure Sodium Lamps
- Base: E27 and E40.
- Ottima efficienza.
- Clear tubular and powdered elliptical for a better light diffusion.
- Minimum starting temperature: -40°C.
- Very long lifetime: reduced maintenance costs.
- Operating with external ballast and ignitor.
- Pulse Ignitor specifics: Nominal frequency 50-60Hz; Ignition Voltage: 3.5 ÷ 5.0kV.
- Supply voltage: 220÷250V 50-60Hz for appropriately rated series choke ballast. Supplies outside this range require a transformer to ensure correct lamp operation.